30 Jul, 2015
3139 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) II – 2015
Posts: Commissioned Officers
Number of Posts: 463
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) 200 posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) 45 posts
- Air Force Academy (AFA) 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) for Women – 11 posts
Age Limit: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2016, for OTA Men and women born not earlier than 2nd July 1991 and not latter than st July 1997.
- For IMA & OTA – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- For INA- Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
- For AFA – Degree of Recognised University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection Process: On the basis of Competitive Examination comprising: (for More Details read below)
- Written examination (For OTA only English and General Knowledge)
- English – 2 Hrs – 100 Marks
- GK – 2 Hrs – 100 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 2 Hrs – 100 Marks
- Interview for Intelligence and personality test.
- 200/- deposited at any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Apply Online: www.upsconline.nic.in
Last date of Application: 14th August 2015
Detailed Selection Process:
CDS Exam Pattern Details: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination for recruitment of various vacancies under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. The exam pattern of UPSC CDS details given below…
i. Written Exam consists of Objective Type questions and time duration 2hrs and maximum marks is 100 for each subject.
ii. For the candidates who are appearing for Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air force Academy written test comprising of English, General Knowledge and Elementary mathematics subjects and for candidates who are appearing for officers training academy the written test comprising of English and General Knowledge.
iii. Candidates who are declared successful in the written exam will be detailed for intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board based on their preference, by the respective service HQ.
(A) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
(B) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course. i.e. the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy respectively.
The papers in all the subjects will consists of objective type questions only. The question papers of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
Banking & Finance
महत्वपूर्ण तत्व और यौगिक – ओजोन, मिश्रण, ऊर्ध्वपातन, निस्तारण, क्रिस्टलन, निस्यंदन, प्रभाजी आसवन, क्रोमेटोग्राफी
द्रव्य और उसकी अवस्थाएं -Matter and it’s State
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: प्राचीन-भारत
क्वेश्चन बैंक प्राचीन इतिहास: सिन्धु घाटी सभ्यता
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: भारत का इतिहास – प्राचीन-भारत भाग – 2
भारत की जलवायु