17 Dec, 2015
1693 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
- In Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- Admission to the 1 year full time post Graduate diploma course in Banking & Finance from Manipal University & NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) & Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL).
No. Vacancies: 600
- Others – 303 Posts
- SC – 90 Posts
- ST – 45 Posts
- OBC – 162 Posts
Apply Online: www.syndicatebank.in , From: 16-12-2015 to 31-12-2015
Last date of Application: 31st December 2016
Last Date for Editing Application: 31st December 2016
Date of Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 21st January 2016
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 07th February 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age should be from 20 years to 28 years as on 01-10-2015. (born from 01-10-1995 to 02-10-1987) Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Selection Process: Selection based on on-line examination, interview and Group Discussion.
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC and
- Rs. 100/- for SC ST and PwD candidates.
- Payment through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply Online – Instructions
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
3. Click on the “Announcements” –> “Career” —> “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2016-17″.
4. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply Online” —> “New Registration”.
6. Fill the details carefully then a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, make a note of it.
7. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
8. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
9. Now candidates have to upload the copies of photograph and signature.
10. Click on the preview button and verify the form and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
11. Now click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-Receipt.
13. Now take printout of online application for future use.