03 May, 2015
4425 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2015
Name of the Post:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
3. Inspector, (Central Excise)
4. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
5. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Assistant Enforcement Officer
7. Sub Inspector
8. Inspector of Posts
9. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Divisional Accountant
4. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
5. Upper Division Clerk
6. Tax Assistant
8. Sub Inspector
Age Limit: For all posts as on 01 – August 0 2015
· 30 years for Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer,
· 32 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post,
· 20-27 years for Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC),
· 21-27 years for Assistant (Intelligence Bureau),
· 20-30 years for Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation),
· 18-25 years for Sub Inspector (Group C),
· 18-27 years for all remaining posts
· Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler Post,
· Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Statistical Investigator Gr .II Post,
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for All other Posts.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-through online mode and offline mode. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Servicemen
Online Mode: Apply online & offline
Website: ssconline.nic.in & ssconline2.gov.in
Last Date: 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration)
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates can apply also through Offline on or before 01-06-2015, Only candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 08-06-2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to ssconline.nic.in
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Online application consists of two parts i.e., Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
4. Applicants must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
5. After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email and copy of challan must be retained for future purpose.
Last Date for Part-I Registration: 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Others: 01-06-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 08-06-2015.
Date of CGL Exam 2015 (Tier-I): 09-08-2015 & 16-08-2015.
The Swedish newspaper was recently asked it to delete the reference made by President Pranab Mukherjee to the Bofors scam in an interview to it, as a claim protested by the Indian Government on 27 May 2015. India has expressed disappointment over the disrespect shown to the President, the newspaper has defended its right to publish what was said during the interview.
Know, who is Vijay Kelkar and what is PPP !
Vijay Kelkar is a renowned economist and a former Finance Secretary. He was appointed head of newly constituted committee to give recommendations to recast the model of Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model in India. India is one of the largest PPP market with over 900 projects. The Kelkar committee will review the PPP policy, suggest a better risk-sharing mechanism between private developers and the government after analysing such projects.
Know, who is Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar !
Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar was crowned as the new Maharaja of of Mysuru (Mysore) royal family. He is the 23-year old grandson of Princess Gayathri Devi, who was the eldest daughter of the last Maharaja of Mysore, Sri Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar. The coronation was held at Mysuru’s famous Amba Vilas Palace, which was decked up for the occasion.
Know about Sepp Blatter!
Swpp Blatter, was re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term at the 65th Annual Congress of FIFA held at Zurich for four year term.
Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan stood against Blatter in this election. It is worth mentioning that FIFA is going through a major controversy regarding corruption in the organisation with two FIFA vice presidents and a recently elected FIFA executive committee member still in custody.