03 May, 2015
4263 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2015
Name of the Post:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
3. Inspector, (Central Excise)
4. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
5. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Assistant Enforcement Officer
7. Sub Inspector
8. Inspector of Posts
9. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Divisional Accountant
4. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
5. Upper Division Clerk
6. Tax Assistant
8. Sub Inspector
Age Limit: For all posts as on 01 – August 0 2015
· 30 years for Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer,
· 32 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post,
· 20-27 years for Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC),
· 21-27 years for Assistant (Intelligence Bureau),
· 20-30 years for Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation),
· 18-25 years for Sub Inspector (Group C),
· 18-27 years for all remaining posts
· Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler Post,
· Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Statistical Investigator Gr .II Post,
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for All other Posts.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-through online mode and offline mode. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Servicemen
Online Mode: Apply online & offline
Website: ssconline.nic.in & ssconline2.gov.in
Last Date: 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration)
Offline Mode: Eligible candidates can apply also through Offline on or before 01-06-2015, Only candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 08-06-2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to ssconline.nic.in
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Online application consists of two parts i.e., Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
4. Applicants must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
5. After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
7. Submit error free application form.
8. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email and copy of challan must be retained for future purpose.
Last Date for Part-I Registration: 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Others: 01-06-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 08-06-2015.
Date of CGL Exam 2015 (Tier-I): 09-08-2015 & 16-08-2015.