10 May, 2016
1213 Times Read.
Bank Jobs, Government Jobs,
RSS Feed for this Article
Country’s largest bank – State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to apply for the post of Probationary Officers (POs).
– Date of Start for Online Registration: 4 May 2016
– Link for Registration – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/
– Last Date for Online Registration: 24 May 2016
– Date of Start for Online Fee Payment: 4 May 2016
– Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 24 May 2016
– Tentative Dates for Preliminary Exam: 2, 3, 9 and 10 July 2016
– Tentative Date for Main Exam: 31 July 2016
Details of Vacancy
Total Posts: 2200 (Two thousand two hundred)
Description of Jobs:
– Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
– It will comprise of 100 Questions worth 100 marks and stipulated time is 1 hour.
– Dates for Preliminary Examination are 2, 3, 9 and 10 July 2016.
Syllabus of Preliminary Examination
– English Language (30 Questions, 30 Marks)
– Quantitative Aptitude(35 Questions, 35 Marks)
– Reasoning Ability (35 Questions, 35 Marks )
(A candidate has to qualify in each of the three sections by securing cutoff marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination)
– It will comprise of 155 Questions worth 200 marks and stipulated time is 3 hours.
– Date for Main Exam is 31 July 2016.
Syllabus of Main Examination
– English Language
– General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
– Data Analysis & Interpretation
– Reasoning (High Level)
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. (Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.)
New Pattern for Main Exam:
The pattern of the Main Exam of SBI PO has been changed. According to the new pattern, there will be section wise timings in SBI PO Mains examination. i.e. there will be fixed time allotted to each section.
Group Discussion and Interview:
All candidates who score qualifying marks in the Main exam will be called for Interview and Group Discussion (GD). It will comprise of 50 marks.
Interview – 30 marks
Group Discussion (GD) – 20 marks
General/OBC category Rs. 600
SC/ST/PWD category – Rs. 100
How to apply:
– All the candidates need to apply online on the website, www.sbi.co.in
– Click on the careers tab
Then click on ‘Current Opening’
– Click on the link ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’
– The candidates are advised to fill in all the details in prescribed format only
Salary Structure for SBI PO:
Presently the starting salary (basic pay) of SBI PO is Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. The total compensation for a sbi po per year would be a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors. This includes D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances.
Banking & Finance
महत्वपूर्ण तत्व और यौगिक – ओजोन, मिश्रण, ऊर्ध्वपातन, निस्तारण, क्रिस्टलन, निस्यंदन, प्रभाजी आसवन, क्रोमेटोग्राफी
द्रव्य और उसकी अवस्थाएं -Matter and it’s State
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: प्राचीन-भारत
क्वेश्चन बैंक प्राचीन इतिहास: सिन्धु घाटी सभ्यता
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: भारत का इतिहास – प्राचीन-भारत भाग – 2
भारत की जलवायु