03 Feb, 2016
1687 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
General Details of Vacancy
- Organisation/Entity: Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Ministry of Home (MHA)
- Name of the Vacancy: Personal Assistant – Group‐‘B’ (Non‐Gazetted/Ministerial)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300‐34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600 (PB‐2) + other admissible Central Government allowances)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69 (Sixty Nine)
- Un-Reserved (UR) 38, Other Backward Castes (OBC) 10, Scheduled Castes (SC) 13, Scheduled Tribes (ST) 8
SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 50 (Fifty Rupees only).
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 30 January 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20 February 2016
- Apply to: https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha8/
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute.
- Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
Knowledge of computer operation, i.e., Windows 2000/ 2003, MS Word, etc.
Age Limit and relaxations:
18‐27 years (as on 20 Feb 2016)
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates
- Upper age limit relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 32 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service
- The age limit relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried
- The age limit relaxable for ex‐servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time