03 Feb, 2016
2328 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
General Details of Vacancy
- Organisation/Entity: Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Ministry of Home (MHA)
- Name of the Vacancy: Personal Assistant – Group‐‘B’ (Non‐Gazetted/Ministerial)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300‐34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600 (PB‐2) + other admissible Central Government allowances)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69 (Sixty Nine)
- Un-Reserved (UR) 38, Other Backward Castes (OBC) 10, Scheduled Castes (SC) 13, Scheduled Tribes (ST) 8
SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 50 (Fifty Rupees only).
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 30 January 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20 February 2016
- Apply to: https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha8/
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute.
- Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
Knowledge of computer operation, i.e., Windows 2000/ 2003, MS Word, etc.
Age Limit and relaxations:
18‐27 years (as on 20 Feb 2016)
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates
- Upper age limit relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 32 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service
- The age limit relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried
- The age limit relaxable for ex‐servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time
The Swedish newspaper was recently asked it to delete the reference made by President Pranab Mukherjee to the Bofors scam in an interview to it, as a claim protested by the Indian Government on 27 May 2015. India has expressed disappointment over the disrespect shown to the President, the newspaper has defended its right to publish what was said during the interview.
Know, who is Vijay Kelkar and what is PPP !
Vijay Kelkar is a renowned economist and a former Finance Secretary. He was appointed head of newly constituted committee to give recommendations to recast the model of Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model in India. India is one of the largest PPP market with over 900 projects. The Kelkar committee will review the PPP policy, suggest a better risk-sharing mechanism between private developers and the government after analysing such projects.
Know, who is Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar !
Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar was crowned as the new Maharaja of of Mysuru (Mysore) royal family. He is the 23-year old grandson of Princess Gayathri Devi, who was the eldest daughter of the last Maharaja of Mysore, Sri Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar. The coronation was held at Mysuru’s famous Amba Vilas Palace, which was decked up for the occasion.
Know about Sepp Blatter!
Swpp Blatter, was re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term at the 65th Annual Congress of FIFA held at Zurich for four year term.
Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan stood against Blatter in this election. It is worth mentioning that FIFA is going through a major controversy regarding corruption in the organisation with two FIFA vice presidents and a recently elected FIFA executive committee member still in custody.