17 Dec, 2015
3483 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- SC – 106 Posts
- ST – 53 Posts
- OBC – 192 Posts
- Others – 349 Posts
Apply Online: www.licindia.com, From 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016
Last date of Application: 05th January 2016
Last Date for Printing your Application: 21st January 2016
Date of Download of Call Letter for Examination: Last week of February 2016
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 05, 06 and 13-March – 2016
Age Limit: From 21 years to 30 years as on 01-12-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Selection Process: Selection based on on-line examination, and interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- + Rs. 100/- Transaction charges
General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
Payment through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Ensure to have a valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature, before apply online.
2. Log on to the website www.licindia.com.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016″.
4. Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
5. To register application, choose “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
8. Make payment & Finally submit the form.
9. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Banking & Finance
महत्वपूर्ण तत्व और यौगिक – ओजोन, मिश्रण, ऊर्ध्वपातन, निस्तारण, क्रिस्टलन, निस्यंदन, प्रभाजी आसवन, क्रोमेटोग्राफी
द्रव्य और उसकी अवस्थाएं -Matter and it’s State
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: प्राचीन-भारत
क्वेश्चन बैंक प्राचीन इतिहास: सिन्धु घाटी सभ्यता
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: भारत का इतिहास – प्राचीन-भारत भाग – 2
भारत की जलवायु