04 Aug, 2017
93 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Online application Form hire SSC Officer-Technical & Non-UPSC | Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech/ Any Graduate Degree | Last Date: 31 August, 2017
Indian Army: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Working Field: Army
Total Vacancies: 196 vacancies,
Discipline wise vacancies For Men & Women(Join Indian Army Recruitment):
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||21||03|
|Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer
Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Science)
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics &
Communication/ Satellite Communication
|Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre
Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave
|Non UPSC-Any degree||01||–|
|Tech Entry-Any Tech Stream||01||–|
Salary Offered: Rs 70,000/Month
Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of
- Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
SSC(T)-50 Men and SSC(T)-21 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with
- four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years As on 1 Jan 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Tech)(Non UPSC)- 20 to 31 years As on 1 April 2018 (Candidates born between 02 JApr 87 and 01 April 98 ) (both dates inclusive).
- NOTE-1 : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS.Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Interviews will be held from Apr/May 2017 onwards.Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Swedish newspaper was recently asked it to delete the reference made by President Pranab Mukherjee to the Bofors scam in an interview to it, as a claim protested by the Indian Government on 27 May 2015. India has expressed disappointment over the disrespect shown to the President, the newspaper has defended its right to publish what was said during the interview.
Know, who is Vijay Kelkar and what is PPP !
Vijay Kelkar is a renowned economist and a former Finance Secretary. He was appointed head of newly constituted committee to give recommendations to recast the model of Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model in India. India is one of the largest PPP market with over 900 projects. The Kelkar committee will review the PPP policy, suggest a better risk-sharing mechanism between private developers and the government after analysing such projects.
Know, who is Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar !
Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar was crowned as the new Maharaja of of Mysuru (Mysore) royal family. He is the 23-year old grandson of Princess Gayathri Devi, who was the eldest daughter of the last Maharaja of Mysore, Sri Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar. The coronation was held at Mysuru’s famous Amba Vilas Palace, which was decked up for the occasion.
Know about Sepp Blatter!
Swpp Blatter, was re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term at the 65th Annual Congress of FIFA held at Zurich for four year term.
Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan stood against Blatter in this election. It is worth mentioning that FIFA is going through a major controversy regarding corruption in the organisation with two FIFA vice presidents and a recently elected FIFA executive committee member still in custody.
Banking & Finance
महत्वपूर्ण तत्व और यौगिक – ओजोन, मिश्रण, ऊर्ध्वपातन, निस्तारण, क्रिस्टलन, निस्यंदन, प्रभाजी आसवन, क्रोमेटोग्राफी
द्रव्य और उसकी अवस्थाएं -Matter and it’s State
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: प्राचीन-भारत
क्वेश्चन बैंक प्राचीन इतिहास: सिन्धु घाटी सभ्यता
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: भारत का इतिहास – प्राचीन-भारत भाग – 2
भारत की जलवायु