01 Jul, 2015
8932 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Exam: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (General Selection) Examination 2015
Posts: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Number of Posts: 3587
· Unreserved: 2041 posts
· SC: 614 posts
· ST: 56 posts
· OBC: 876 posts
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Intermediate with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening test & Interview
· Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates,
· Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
Apply Online: upsssc.gov.in
Last date of Application: from 22-June – 2015 to 09 – July 2015
Important Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in 2.
2. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
3. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari’
5. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.