01 Jul, 2015
9264 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Exam: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (General Selection) Examination 2015
Posts: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Number of Posts: 3587
· Unreserved: 2041 posts
· SC: 614 posts
· ST: 56 posts
· OBC: 876 posts
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Intermediate with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening test & Interview
· Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates,
· Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
Apply Online: upsssc.gov.in
Last date of Application: from 22-June – 2015 to 09 – July 2015
Important Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in 2.
2. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
3. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari’
5. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
The Swedish newspaper was recently asked it to delete the reference made by President Pranab Mukherjee to the Bofors scam in an interview to it, as a claim protested by the Indian Government on 27 May 2015. India has expressed disappointment over the disrespect shown to the President, the newspaper has defended its right to publish what was said during the interview.
Know, who is Vijay Kelkar and what is PPP !
Vijay Kelkar is a renowned economist and a former Finance Secretary. He was appointed head of newly constituted committee to give recommendations to recast the model of Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model in India. India is one of the largest PPP market with over 900 projects. The Kelkar committee will review the PPP policy, suggest a better risk-sharing mechanism between private developers and the government after analysing such projects.
Know, who is Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar !
Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar was crowned as the new Maharaja of of Mysuru (Mysore) royal family. He is the 23-year old grandson of Princess Gayathri Devi, who was the eldest daughter of the last Maharaja of Mysore, Sri Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar. The coronation was held at Mysuru’s famous Amba Vilas Palace, which was decked up for the occasion.
Know about Sepp Blatter!
Swpp Blatter, was re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term at the 65th Annual Congress of FIFA held at Zurich for four year term.
Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan stood against Blatter in this election. It is worth mentioning that FIFA is going through a major controversy regarding corruption in the organisation with two FIFA vice presidents and a recently elected FIFA executive committee member still in custody.